Undergraduate Program
Dormitory Students

$6,560 per semester

Undergraduate Program
Commuter Students

$3,835 per semester

Graduate/Seminary Program
Commuter Student

$4,860 per semester

The Crown College is committed to assisting students in receiving the training they need. A financial obstacle should not keep a student from pursuing God’s call to prepare. Some of the most vital lessons you will ever learn in trusting the Lord will be taught in the "school of finance." These are lessons about the stewardship of your life. You must learn to depend on the Lord alone to meet your needs. Work hard, pray continually, and trust Him. He is willing and able to meet the needs of those who delight in His will. God will not fail you. If God is leading you to prepare at The Crown College, trust His will for your life. Where God leads, He will provide.

Breakdown of Expenses

Undergraduate Program
Dormitory Student

Per Semester
Tuition $2,600
Room & Board $2,400
Regular Fees $1,560
Total $6,560

Undergraduate Program
Commuter Student

Per Semester
Tuition $2,600
Regular Fees $1,235
Total $3,835

Graduate/Seminary Program
Commuter Student

Per Semester
Tuition $3,300
Regular Fees $1,560
Total $4,860

For Monthly Payments:
$2,500 is due at registration for dormitory students
$1,500 is due at registration for commuter students
*The remaining balance will divided into 4 equal amounts to be paid through the FACTS Payment Plan.

Payment In Full:
Tuition, room & board, and fees paid in full at registration will receive a 10% discount from the tuition portion.

** The college bookstore estimates textbook costs to range from $350 to $450 per semester.

Available Scholarships

Difference Maker Scholarship

Available to incoming freshmen enrolling as full-time dormitory students (12 to 18 credit hours) who can display proof of financial need. A GPA of 2.5 or greater must be maintained for continued eligibility. The "Difference-Maker" Scholarship Application must be completed and submitted in addition to this application to receive financial assistance. Recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for the Alumni Children Scholarship

$4,000 (to students enrolled in bachelor's degree programs) or $2,000 (to students enrolled in associate's degree programs) awarded in increments of $500 per semester

First Nations Native American Scholarship

Awarded to students of American Indian or Alaskan Native Heritage . To qualify for this scholarship, students must provide documentation of their association to a specific federally recognized tribal nation.

$4,000 (to students enrolled in bachelor's degree programs) or $2,000 (to students enrolled in associate's degree programs) awarded in increments of $500 per semester

Academic Scholarship

Awarded to full-time students entering their first semester (registered for minimum of 12 credit hours). Verification by school of qualifying test score and/or class standing is required.

$1,000 (one-year scholarship only) awarded in increments of $500 per semester

Pastor's & Missionary's Children Scholarship

Awarded to single, dependent children of Pastors/Missionaries

$500 per semester

Full-Time Christian Worker's Children Scholarship

Awarded to single, dependent students whose parent is employed in full-time Christian service.

$500 per semester

Student Employment Scholarship

Any dormitory student desiring to be considered for the Crown Employment Scholarship program must complete the request form and return it with the completed application.

Up to a maximum of $2,050 per semester

Bus Ministry Scholarship

Awarded to any student reached with the gospel through the bus ministry.

$500 per semester

Alumni Children Scholarship

Awarded to any student whose parent is a graduate of Crown College.

$2,100 per year (Can only be combined with the Academic Scholarship or Student Employment Scholarship)

Veterans' Benefits: The Montgomery & Post 9/11 G.I. Bill

Crown College of the Bible is approved for veterans' training by the State Approving Authority.  Qualified students can receive the Post 9/11 (also called Chapter 33) GI Bill education benefit. Check with your VA counselor at 888-442-4551 or go to the VA website (www.gibill.va.gov) for more information. Applications are currently being accepted and may be submitted online.

General Guidelines and Requirements

Apply to the VA to determine your eligibility using VA Form 22-1990, "Application for Education Benefits" (this form can be filled out electronically using www.gibill.va.gov). Chapter 35 applicants use VA 22-5490 application form. Generally, if you have already completed this form in the past, and there are no substantial changes to your program (for example: changing colleges, schools, or majors) it will not be necessary to submit a new form each year.

The VA Regional Office in St Louis manages VA benefits for students attending The Crown College of the Bible. If you filed an application for benefits at another regional office you may experience a significant delay. The St. Louis regional office cannot proceed with your request until it has approved your application, or has on file a copy of a Certificate of Eligibility issued by another VA Regional Office. This is vital for first-time applicants. If you already have a Certificate of Eligibility from another VA regional office, send a copy to the St. Louis office (address below) immediately.

It is important to keep in mind that VA benefits are based on enrollment status in courses directly required by the degree program in which you are enrolled:

Full-time student 12+ hours
3/4-time student 9-11 hours
Half-time student 6-8 hours
Less than half but more than quarter-time student 4-5 hours
Quarter-time student 1-3 hours

Please note:

  • You must submit a DD214 "Certificate of Release from Active Duty" to The Crown College of the Bible before registration (except applicants in Chapters 31 and 35).
  • You must provide The Crown College of the Bible with copies of all VA forms you have submitted (student files are audited by the VA periodically).
  • You must contact the VA every month during the semester to confirm your continued enrollment (877.823.2378).
  • You must sign and return The Crown College of the Bible "Veteran Student Addendum" Form to the Registrar's Office each year.
  • You must sign and return the Student Handbook Acknowledgement Form to the Registrar's Office.
  • You must keep the VA advised of any change of address or direct deposit by calling the VA (877.838.2778) or the St. Louis Regional Office (888.442.4551).

For more information on VA Education Benefits categories (chapters) and their specific requirements, go to the VA web site. www.gibill.va.gov and select "Education Benefits."

Actions and Assistance for Students Qualifying for Veterans' Benefits

  1. The Registrar's Office submits Form 22-1999 (enrollment verification) to the VA each semester for each student following registration and preregistration.
  2. The Registrar's Office completes Form 22-1999b (Notice of Change in Student Status) when...
    • The student withdraws or is withdrawn from classes.
    • The student reaches his delimiting date.
    • The student has a change in his scheduled clock hours (via drops or adds).
  3. For Chapter 31 students, the Registrar's Office sends to the student's counselor various counselor-requested forms, a class schedule and an itemized list of the student's tuition, fees and books (after the drop/add date).
  4. The Registrar's Office maintains a VA file for each student (retained for at least three years after completion of the course of study or after becoming inactive). Included in the file are:
    • DD 214
    • Class schedules
    • Most recent transcript
    • School copies of all VA forms
    • Student Handbook Acknowledgment Form

Veterans' Contacts

Veterans' Administration Regional Office
P.O. Box 66830
St Louis, MO  63166-6830

VA Education Benefits & Records: 1.888.442.4551 or www.gibill.va.gov.

To report your monthly verification of enrollment: 877.823.2378

Deborah Gardner, Director
Veterans Education
Tennessee Higher Education Commission
Parkway Towers, Suite 1900
404 James Robertson Parkway
Nashville  TN  37243-0830

Private Financial Aid

Crown College has a long history of helping students by providing financial aid, but students and their families must seek multiple opportunities to fund their education. Crown Student Employment maintains a database of local employers who either are hiring or have hired our students. Parents, and extended family members, also contribute to a student’s education. Dedicated pastors lead their church to support young people attending Crown College. Private scholarships or grants are also available.

While there is no shortcut to finding these private sources, diligent effort can yield results. This effort takes time, energy, and persistence.  Your search can begin with a high school guidance counselor, local newspaper, or the Chamber of Commerce. Employers sometimes give scholarships - a previous summer job you had as a high school student could possibly help you attend college.

Finding grants and scholarships takes prayer and diligent work. Start your search as soon as you can. Keep records to avoid duplication of effort and to track specific requirements and documents you need to compile. Complete each application thoroughly, paying particular attention to grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Some may require a brief essay; read and follow directions completely. Make sure you meet deadlines. If an agency has more applications than funds to award, incomplete or late applications will not receive attention. Prepare well and be thorough. Don’t get discouraged and don’t automatically assume you will not qualify for a scholarship. The rising cost of college has made many families eligible for need-based assistance. Don’t give up!

Crown College is listed in the United States Department of Education's Directory of Postsecondary Institutions.  This listing (OPE ID #04224000) will assist students in participating in a number of private opportunities for financing their education at Crown College.  This includes state 529 college savings plans, scholarships, grants, and private student loans. For further information, please refer to IRS Publication 970. Governmental funds of any type may not be used at Crown College. This includes federally funded Title IV programs, state funds, and some scholarships.

Searching for Scholarships

A list of resources is provided to assist you in your search for financial aid. Please use discernment when conducting research. The college is governed by the standards established by our Board of Trustees and will not accept any funding, which includes any terms or agreements that supersede or conflict with standards adopted.

The internet is a good place to search for funding sources; some websites are businesses. Please use discernment before you pay for a service to locate financial aid. There are free ways to find sources of funding.

Other sources may include parents’ employers, clubs, and organizations where you already have an established affiliation. You may want to check with local service and civic clubs who may provide scholarships in your region.

The following websites are a place to begin your search:

Student Loan Information

We know that your college education is one of the most important investments of your life.  If you have exhausted all other sources of funding and must turn to a student loan, Eastman Credit Union offers a convenient option.  In order to be eligible, a student must qualify for Eastman Credit Union Membership.  Click here to see if you can join!

For further information, please visit www.ecu.org or call 800.999.2328